Given the volume of your order, please call Customer Care at 1-877-675-0002 for assistance completing your transaction.
Locate the FloorDecor store that is nearest to you. Alternatively, locate My Store Max Distance
3 Stores found in your area
Hilliard Your store0 mi3785 Park Mill Run Dr, Hilliard, OH43026 (614) 777-6170 Hilliard, OH43026 (614) 777-6170 Obtain Driving DirectionsStore Specifics 16 miles away: Reynoldsburg, OH43068(614) 986-26996300 Tussing Rd, Reynoldsburg, OH43068 Obtain Driving DirectionsStore Specifics Cincinnati 91.2 mi3430 Highland Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45213(513) 394-5702 Cincinnati 91.2 mi
Floor & Decor Holdings files for IPO
Reuters (Reuters) – FloorDecor Holdings Inc, a retailer of flooring and tile goods, filed a registration statement with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Friday for an initial public offering of common shares. As part of the first public offering, the Smyrna, Georgia-based firm named BofA Merrill Lynch, Goldman Sachs, and Barclays as underwriters. FloorDecor was founded in 2000 and bought by Ares and Freeman Spogli in 2010 from a group of investors that included Najeti Ventures LLC, Saugatuck Capital Company, and TWJ Capital LLC.
In addition to tile, wood, laminate, and natural stone flooring, FloorDecor also offers decorative accessories and runs over 45 warehouse-format locations in 12 states under the leadership of former Home Depot Inc.
A common stock of the firm, which also sells its items online for in-store pickup or delivery, will be listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the name “FND” and will be traded under the ticker “FND.” FloorDecor reported a 32 percent increase in revenue in 2013, bringing the total to $441.4 million.
The business intends to utilize the funds from the first public offering to pay down debt and fund regular corporate operations.
Registration fees are calculated based on the amount of money a business claims it intends to raise in its initial public offering (IPO) filings.
Neha Dimri in Bangalore contributed reporting, and Don Sebastian edited the piece for-phone-onlyfor-tablet-portrait-upfor-tablet-landscape-upfor-desktop -upfor-wide-desktop-up
Floor & Decor superstore moving forward with Leesburg plans
Planned construction of a FloorDecor store in Leesburg is progressing as planned. FloorDecor is a flooring emporium that specializes in tiles, hardwoods, laminates, and other types of floor coverings, as well as various types of home décor goods. When The Burn first reported that the national flooring retailer was considering taking over an empty Walmart space in theShenandoah Squareshopping mall off Edwards Ferry Road NE, it was more than a year ago, but the story has only recently been confirmed.
However, we have been informed that the application is progressing forward at this moment.
Images courtesy of FloorDecor When completed, the area will be large enough to accommodate a shop of more than 90,000 square feet.
In addition to its flagship stores, the company offers outlet stores and smaller design centers in its portfolio. The FloorDecor stores in Gaithersburg, Alexandria, and Woodbridge are the closest to Loudoun in terms of proximity.
Floor & Decor Pro Premier
Give your company a competitive advantage. From beginning to end, you’ll have everything you need to complete the project. Utilize your mobile device to its full potential. You have the ability to handle whatever you require for your work. When you use the PRO Premier app from FloorDecor, you can monitor your orders, retrieve receipts, check in-store inventory, and find nearby stores and locations. CHECK OUT THE IN-STORE AVAILABILITY Look through our assortment of tile, wood, stone, accessories, and installation supplies to find what you’re looking for.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE STOREDIRECTIONS Access information about your local FloorDecor locations and store hours right from the app.
ORGANIZE THE PLACEMENT OF ORDERS Maintain a record of all previous, new, and ongoing orders for jobs.
Update to version 1.220121.1, which includes bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve only ever made use of the internet service once. The goods that I purchased are excellent. However, the delivery time was too long. Other than that, nothing. I will be ordering again because it’s very hard for me to get to the store. I’m overjoyed to have a delivery service available.
This software has been quite disappointing. I work as a house flipper and was delighted to discover that FloorDecor’s prices are significantly lower than those of the other big box stores. However, I discovered that the colors of the goods on the app varied from the colors of the items in real life. Due to the fact that I am lucky enough to have a FloorDecor store nearby, I decided to purchase some tiles for a project I am now working on. With the help of different bathroom tiles, I came up with color schemes and designs for each bathroom that were tailored to the tiles.
- I showed a store employee the tile I required, and he directed me to where it might be found in the store.
- It took only a few seconds for the employee to acknowledge that “the app doesn’t always show realistic colors.” WHAT?!?!
- There is a tremendous surprise in store for them.
- It’s a real shame.
It is an excellent software for keeping track of orders and order history. The product photographs are reasonable in quality and allow you to immediately determine where you are in relation to the goods!
Data Linked to You
The following information about you may be gathered and associated with your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following information may be gathered, but it will not be connected to your personal identity: Privacy practices may differ, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Read on to find out more
SellerFloor and Decor Outlets of America, Inc.Size22.8 MBCompatibilityIt is compatible with the following operating systems: iPhoneIt is necessary to have iOS 12.0 or later. iOS 12.0 or later is required for iPod touch. Rating for those over the age of four Copyright is valid from 2014 to 2021. FloorDecorPriceFree
- Yonkers residents will soon be able to shop at the FloorDecor business, which will open on Central Park Avenue. In order to convert an empty Pathmark supermarket at 2540 Central Park Ave. and construct an 11,282-square-foot addition in the rear of the existing building, which is located behind a row of stores in the Yonkers Gateway Plaza, FloorDecor Outlets of America, Inc. is seeking approval from the city of Yonkers. Additionally, a Best Buy and a Burlington Coat Factory are located in the shopping plaza, which is a major business. A site-plan proposal submitted with the Yonkers Planning Board describes FloorDecor as a hard surface flooring merchant with 61 outlets in 31 metropolitan regions, according to the application. The Yonkers store is expected to generate sales of $15 million to $20 million per year, according to the firm. An estimate for the overall cost of purchasing the former supermarket and renovating it is $2.2 million dollars. The business aims to hire 50 additional employees, 35 of whom will be part-time and 15 of whom will be permanent. The Yonkers location would be FloorDecor’s first location in the state of New York. Wayne, New Jersey, is the nearest exit to the Lower Hudson Valley and serves as a regional hub. The Planning Board is set to begin its assessment of FloorDecor’s application during its meeting on Wednesday, which will begin at 5:30 p.m. in City Hall and will last for approximately one hour. Planning authorities are also set to begin their consideration of a proposal to construct three fast-food restaurants at 1111 Central Park Ave., the former site of the Boulder Creek Steakhouse, which is expected to be approved. In Melville, New York, the 1111 CP Ave. LLC of New York City seeks to purchase the land from the Yonkers Property of New York LLC and destroy the current restaurant on the property. The plan calls for the conversion of the 1.9-acre site into three independent single-story restaurants with drive-through windows, each with a capacity of 100 people. Each restaurant would have a total floor space of approximately 2,300 square feet. Although the proposal for 1111 CP Ave. did not indicate which eateries would be included in the proposed complex, an artist’s rendition presented to the Planning Board depicted a Popeye’s, Sonic, and Starbucks among other establishments. More Yonkers breaking news: THE BEST PLACES TO EAT: 6 places we recommend EDUCATION: A new trustee has been appointed to the school board. Bar was fined $2000 for engaging in gambling. Summary of Yonkers’ message to millennials SIGN UP FOR THE Y-O, a Yonkers newsletter written by reporter Ernie Garcia. Ernie Journalist’s Twitter handle is @ErnieJourno.
Floor & Decor Celebrates Its 100th Store Opening With Ribbon Cutting In Burlingame, California
BURLINGAME, Calif., Dec. 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ – BURLINGAME, Calif., December 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ – The company is situated in Atlanta. FloorDecor, which has been progressively extending its operations into the Western United States, celebrated a big corporate milestone on Thursday just outside of San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge. FloorDecor, the leading specialty retailer of hard-surface flooring and related accessories for both do-it-yourselfers and professional contractors, opened the doors to its 100thFloorDecor retail store and design center in Burlingame, New Jersey, on April 1, 2013.
- FloorDecor executives were also in attendance.
- As an added bonus, FloorDecor’s central location along the San Francisco Peninsula will enable the company to serve homeowners and professionals fromSan Francisco all the way south toPalo Alto with ease.
- “This is yet another significant accomplishment for our organization, and it serves as a tribute to our continuous development and success.
- The broadest range of products is available in-stock.
- In addition, FloorDecor stores have the required equipment, decorative materials, and related accessories for hard-surface flooring projects, allowing customers to complete their projects in a single trip.
- It is also well-known for its regional focus, which results in a retail experience and product mix that are tailored to the specific demands of each market.
- FloorDecor’s largest design center to date, measuring nearly 4,400 square feet, is housed within the 70,000-square-footBurlingamestore.
According to Charvat, “We’re pleased to be opening our doors in Burlingame, especially because this will be our hundredth FloorDecor site nationwide and our tenth store in the state.” While we continue to offer Californians a broad selection of flooring alternatives at daily low costs, we also look forward to creating relationships with this wonderful community, one client at a time,” says the company.
- Participation in the community is a FloorDecor tradition.
- Prior to the ribbon-cutting ceremony, FloorDecor organized a special preview event for industry experts from Burlingame and the neighboring areas.
- The pledges made to local experts are one of the defining characteristics of the FloorDecor style of doing business, according to Charvat.
- Celebration of “Super Saturday” will take place on January 12th.
- Every 100th consumer who participates in any of the event’s interactive games will get a $100 FloorDecor gift card during Super Saturday.
- In addition to all of this, consumers will be urged to roll the dice for a chance to win $1 million in an exciting game called “Million Dollar Dice Roll.” Saturday and Sunday hours are 10 a.m.
- to 9 p.m.
- to 9 p.m., respectively, at the newBurlingamelocation.
The company offers a large in-stock selection of tile, wood, laminate, and natural stone flooring, as well as decorative and installation accessories, all at daily low costs. About FloorDecor On Facebook, you may get further information about the firm (). SOURCE FloorDecor
- It is planned to close the Big Kmart store on U.S. 41, across from Edison Mall in Fort Myers, by the middle of May. The plaza will be rebuilt, with FloorDecor as the new anchor tenant, which will open in the fall of 2018. The new tenant, according to a building permit application submitted today with the City of Fort Myers Community Development, is FloorDecor, an Atlanta-based firm that specializes in providing “high quality flooring” at “rock low costs.” The construction work is described as a “internal tenant fit out” with “external enhancements in accordance with the Cleveland Avenue corridor” in the application. Amore Construction Co., a Tampa-based general contractor, is named as the project’s owner and general contractor. FloorDecor has a location in Sarasota, Florida, which is the nearest existing location. Following is an excerpt from prior coverage: According to Joe Van Bergen, senior project manager at Little Diversified Architectural Consulting in Charlotte, N.C., the permit application was scheduled to be submitted last week but was delayed due to FedEx delivery delays caused by poor weather. According to him, “we’re in the midst of dealing with a new tenant who’s going to be moving into that (Kmart) property.” His client will be a subtenant of Sears Holdings/Kmart, he added. Along with a couple of vacant spaces, the plaza, which is owned by Manco Florida Associates LLC, includes a vacant space that was previously occupied by the Ricochet nightclub, an appliance store, a specialty grocery store, a liquidation outlet, a tax preparer, a barber and a shoe repair store, as well as a few other businesses. Van Bergen expects significant changes, including an enlarged parking lot with landscaping – palm palms will be included — and improved lighting with new fixtures, among other things. The footprint of the buildings will remain same, but new embellishments will be added to the front, and the “inside (of the Kmart space) will be completely redesigned,” according to the architect. It is not anticipated that the interiors of the other areas will be affected. According to the Lee County Property Appraiser, the Kmart, which first opened its doors in August 1976, is 123,818 square feet in size and was recently assessed at $2.66 million. “What you get north of Edison Mall is kind of a transition district that is focused on the demographics for that area,” said Gary Tasman, founder and executive director of CushmanWakefield Commercial Property Southwest Florida, which is located east of U.S. 41 and north of Colonial Boulevard. “What you get north of Edison Mall is kind of a transition district that is focused on the demographics for that area,” he added. He claims that, in addition to addressing the demographics, there is a lot of traffic in that region travelling to and from downtown Fort Myers, which adds to the area’s attraction. I would anticipate it to continue,” said Tasman, who is collaborating with Sears Holdings, which owns Kmart, on the renovation of two other vacant Kmart locations in the area. “There is no doubt that U.S. 41 is going through a rebuilding phase, and I would expect that to continue.” “On that stretch of 41, I can assure you that many of the older structures will continue to be rebuilt in the future. ” Stan Stouder, a founding member of real estate agency CRE Consultants LLC and a resident of the Central Fort Myers submarket, believes the area still has “a lot of retail spending power.” The fact that “that area is demonstrating a tremendous deal of resistance” is a signal, according to the expert. “The Kmart location is long overdue for a refresh. The location is excellent, as is the price “Taking note of the ease of access, close proximity to the mall, and large volume of visitors, El Dorado Furniture established its first store in the region late last year near the intersection of Colonial Boulevard and U.S. 41. El Dorado purchased the dilapidated Colonial Plaza strip mall, which is located immediately south of Edison Mall, in 2011 for a total of $9 million. An updated facade and a four-story sign have been added to the property’s southern end. According to Howard Riefs, director of corporate relations for Sears Holdings, the liquidation sale of the Kmart store began on Sunday morning. In an email, Riefs said that the closings are part of a series of activities being taken to decrease ongoing expenditures, modify the asset base, and expedite the change of the business model, among other things. As Riefs put it, “These actions will better enable us to focus our investments on serving our customers and members through integrated retail — in-store, online, and in the home.” The store employs 67 people, the majority of them are hourly or part-time employees. They will be eligible for severance pay and will have the opportunity to apply for open positions at Sears and Kmart stores in the surrounding area. The “Shop Your Way” customer loyalty program is available at Kmart. In addition, investments in integrated retail and in that program “allow us to move the shopping behavior of highly engaged members who formerly shopped in these shuttered locations to alternate channels,” Riefs added. The company intends to “retain a percentage of the sales formerly connected with these locations” as a result of these efforts. Customers who have layaway contracts at the shop have two options: they may pay off the contract early or they can transfer the contract to another store or the internet. Customers can begin this second option, which will result in the contract being cancelled and a new one being created by an associate in-store. Contact this reporter by sending an email to [email protected] or by following him on Twitter @caseylo. Kmart Stores in the Surrounding Area The following address is Lee: 15271 McGregor Boulevard, Fort Myers 4955 Golden Gate Parkway, Naples, FL 34135, Collier County Port Charlotte, 19400 Cochran Blvd., Charlotte
- 19400 Cochran Blvd., Port Charlotte
How to get to Floor & Decor in Elizabeth, Nj by Bus, Train or Subway?
Transit routes that run through or near FloorDecor include the ones listed below.
How to get to FloorDecor by Bus?
To get step-by-step directions with maps, line arrival times, and updated time schedules, select the Bus route from the drop-down menu.
From The Dead Rabbit, Manhattan
|Ikea Dr at Ikea||4 min walk||VIEW|
Light Rail stations near FloorDecor in Elizabeth, Nj
|Newark P1||46 min walk||VIEW|
Bus lines to FloorDecor in Elizabeth, Nj
|40||Jersey Gardens TylerMarsh||VIEW|
|62||Newark Penn Sta EWR Terminals IkeaAirport South Area-E||VIEW|
|111||New York Via Union City||VIEW|
What are the closest stations to FloorDecor?
The following stations are the most convenient to FloorDecor:
- Ikea Dr at Ikea is 243 yards distant and takes 4 minutes to walk there
- Newark P1 is 3857 yards away and takes 46 minutes to walk there.
Which Bus lines stop near FloorDecor?
- FloorDecor:111,62 is served by the following bus lines: More details
Which Train lines stop near FloorDecor?
- FloorDecor:NC is served by the following train lines. More details
How far is the bus stop from Flooramp; Decor in Elizabeth, Nj?
- Walking distance from Flooramp
- Decor in Elizabeth, NJ is a bus station that is about 4 minutes away. More details
What’s the nearest bus stop to Flooramp; Decor in Elizabeth, Nj?
- The Ikea Dr @ Ikea station is the closest one to Flooramp
- Decor, which is located in Elizabeth, New Jersey, on the NJ Transit system. More details
What time is the first Bus to FloorDecor in Elizabeth, Nj?
- In Elizabeth, New Jersey, the 62 is the first bus that takes you to FloorDecor. It comes to a stop nearby at 5:28 a.m. More details
What time is the last Bus to FloorDecor in Elizabeth, Nj?
- The 62 is the final bus that takes passengers to FloorDecor in Elizabeth, New Jersey. It comes to a stop nearby around 11:51 p.m. More details
What time is the first Light Rail to FloorDecor in Elizabeth, Nj?
- The NEWARK AIRTRAIN is the first Light Rail system to connect Elizabeth, New Jersey, with FloorDecor. It comes to a halt nearby about 3:00 a.m. More details
What time is the last Light Rail to FloorDecor in Elizabeth, Nj?
- The NEWARK AIRTRAIN is the last Light Rail line that connects Elizabeth, New Jersey, with FloorDecor. It comes to a stop nearby about 2:55 a.m. More information
See FloorDecor, Elizabeth, Nj on the map
Are you trying to figure out how to go to FloorDecor in Elizabeth, New Jersey, United States? Moovit can help you discover the fastest and most convenient route to FloorDecor, including detailed instructions from the nearest public transit stop. If you’re having trouble navigating your city, Moovit can assist. It offers free maps and real-time instructions. View real-time schedules, routes, and timetables, as well as how long it will take to arrive to FloorDecor from various locations. Are you looking for the closest bus stop or train station to FloorDecor?
- is located in Ikea; Newark P1.
- These are the lines and routes that have stops in close proximity to one another – Bus:111,62 You might want to check if there’s another route that will get you there at a more convenient time.
- From the Moovit App or Website, you can get directions from and directions to FloorDecor very quickly.
- Instead of downloading a separate bus app or train app, Moovit is an all-in-one transit app that helps you identify the best bus or train time available for your travel needs.
- FloorDecor, located in Elizabeth, New Jersey
Popular public transit routes in Elizabeth, Nj
Flowers from New York City to East Hanover From Hackensack, New Jersey to Fairview, New Jersey, and from Poughkeepsie to Ronkonkoma Beach, New York Glen Island Park is located between the Port Authority Bus Terminal and the Glen Island Park. Hilton From New York’s JFK International Airport to the Summit From the Manhattan Mall to the Luna Park Elmsford is a short distance from Grand Central Terminal. Ferry from Perth to Amboy Slip to Metuchen, New Jersey; West New York, New Jersey to Williamsburg, Brooklyn To North Arlington, take the Manhattan Mall to Wagner42 St.
Jersey Gardens is accessible by bus from the Port Authority Bus Terminal.
Public transit lines with stations closest to FloorDecor in Elizabeth, Nj
Have you ever walked into a store and felt like a little kid in a candy store? If so, you are not alone. That was exactly my experience when I recently went on my first-ever tour of FloorDecor’s facility in Chicago. If you have never been to a FloorDecor, then you are missing out on one of the most fantastic hard surface flooring businesses! This year, Hubs and I were invited to join with Floor and Decor, where we were given a private tour of the business and had the opportunity to select for flooring for our upstairs playroom.
- Prepare yourselves for a slew of product photos, as I went a bit photo-click crazy in my state of awe and wonder!
- They purchase directly from global sources, manufacturers, and quarries, which allows them to price their high-quality products lower than their competitors and provide the consumer with guaranteed low prices on a daily basis.
- They also have a dedicated PRO services staff that is always available to assist.
- These exquisitely created exhibits provide as excellent demonstrations of how to creatively couple and combine their incredible assortment of tile while seeing it in true-to-life scale, as well.
- Seeing the tiles utilized on such a wide scale is an excellent approach to demonstrate the variety of applications for the tiles.
- It had a lovely pearl finish on the marble mosaic tile on the left, which was sparkly.
- The innovative combination of marble, glass, and stone tiles was visually stunning.
- They like to keep up with the latest fashion trends, which I appreciate.
- Isn’t it really stunning?
First, let’s take a look at the tile selections. This is the point at which I went starry-eyed. For those of you who enjoy marble (like myself), you will enjoy this establishment! In my whole life, I have never seen so much Carrara marble as I have now. Throughout the store, enormous sample displays allow you to get a good idea of how the tile will appear in your area. The vast choice of marble tile designs was particularly striking. To finish off a bathroom, either arabesque or cararra fan marble would be perfect.
Bath trim tiles are available in a variety of colors.
FloorDecor also has a selection of high-end goods.
These had my hubby drooling with delight.
(I’m thinking a master bathroom redesign is in my near future!) After that, we’ll move on to deeper hues of marble tile, ceramic, and glass.FloorDecor offers a vast, stunning range of subway and glass decorative tile.Glass tiles are available in practically any form or design you can imagine.These watery blue tiles caught my attention.
Decorative glass tiles with iridescent glazes are available, as are ceramic tiles with distinctive watery textures, contemporary designs, and soft neutral colors.
The following is only a short selection.
This collection of metal and mirror glass tiles is perfect for those who enjoy a glamorous look and want to add a touch of shimmer and shine to their home or office.
If your style is more natural, relaxed, and earthy, then these pebble and stone mosaic tiles and trims are perfect.One row of “tile” that caught my eye were these reclaimed wood wall panels. The recovered wood is sourced from decommissioned ships.
Stone Panel Ledgers
These stone veneers panel ledgers, which range in color from granite to slate to quartzite and travertine, would look stunning as a fireplace surround or as cladding for an outdoor structure. The possibilities are virtually limitless. The Glacier Split Face Quartzite Panel Ledger has a stunning appearance.
Wood Plank Porcelain Tiles
These stunning wood plank porcelain tiles were featured in my Instagram stories, which you may have seen if you follow me on the social media platform. They are, in fact, tiles! My experience with FloorDecor has been that they offer the widest range of wood plank tiles that I have ever seen. That they are so unbelievably realistic looking is quite astounding. This specific set of tiles literally stole my breath away! Wouldn’t it be ideal for a vacation home on the beach? It’s just stunning! This one has soft gray tones with a tinge of dusty blue thrown in for good measure.
When I acquire a beach property, this is going to be one of the first things I do!
Thank you for visiting our endless rows of high-quality wood flooring! Solid unfinished hardwood flooring is available at FloorDecor, as is pre-finished solid hardwood flooring and engineered hardwood flooring. We were pleasantly surprised by the large assortment of bamboo flooring available. I’ll admit that I was unaware that bamboo was available in such a wide range of hues and textures.
Water Resistant LaminateWaterproof Luxury Vinyl
FloorDecor provides solutions in water-resistant wood laminate and luxury vinyl that is 100 percent water-resistant. Both are stunning, will deceive the eye, and have incredible water-resistance properties, making them ideal for any basement, laundry room, kitchen, or bathroom.
FloorDecor offers a large assortment of stair treads in both unfinished and prefinished finishes, as well as a variety of complementary wood moldings and transitions. Besides flooring and tile, they also sell all of the other materials you’ll need to complete your job. Everything from grout and mortar to equipment is covered. FloorDecor is a one-stop shop for everything.
In addition to a variety of flooring and tile options, FloorDecor now provides a range of countertops. Take a look at the variety ofbutcher block countertops available! Granite countertops are also available from them. So, what are your thoughts? Is it possible to comprehend how incredible this store is? I want to express my gratitude to the amazing companions that assisted us throughout our vacation. Each individual was quite helpful and knew a great deal about any goods we inquired about! You have to go to your localFloorDecor store to find out more!
My talk with FloorDecor is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of the company.